From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Gatornet Admin
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 2:59 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Fw: Calendar oops!

I understand your logic, but IMHO, at the end of the year, there are only
three things that define the previous season - SEC East Champions, SEC
Championship and National Championship. We missed two of the three, so it
just means that we did great, but we'll have to try again next year. I don't
think a recruit is going to look at the final rankings and say "oh, UF is
#3. I guess I'll go somewhere else since they didn't finish at #2."

My favorite scenario would be for Ingram to rush for -50 yards, fumbles
several times and never scores. Colt McCoy gets intercepted five or six
times, and in the THIRD overtime (when no one is left watching), Mt. Cody
sacks McCoy in the end zone for a safety. Bama wins 2-0.

Randy