Outside of knowing how to use the English language, I bet Bob Tebow knows
that Mike Shanahan is the coach of the 'Skins..

Tebow's father told a Jacksonville television director this week that his
son will be taken before the 16th pick. No clue where Bob came up with that
number. Maybe he know something we don't. Perhaps. Or maybe he's just trying
to put a little pressure on Jacksonville, which has the 10th overall pick.
Either way, it's interesting that Bob Tebow would make such a statement.

When asked if Jacksonville might trade down and take Tebow later in the
first round, Bob Tebow said, "He'll be gone. Somebody is going to take him."

Tebow has worked out privately for several NFL teams, including the
Washington Redskins. The Redskins have the fourth overall pick. It would be
the draft shock of the last decade if new 'Skins vice president and coach
Bill Shanahan took Tebow at four.

  _____