It wasn't just Meyer.  Everyone on the team was under more pressure after we
won it all in 2008.  They were all tight, all year.  Now the pressure to win
it all is off and on Alabama.  Let's see how they handle the pressure.  I
predict they'll lose 2 or even 3 games this year.

The Gators, of course, will win it all.

Oliver Barry CRS,GRI

Real Estate Broker

Bob Parks Realty

1517 Hunt Club Blvd

Gallatin TN 37066

Phone: 615-826-4040

Fax: 615-822-2027

Mobile: 615-972-4239

<<2. Urban Meyer is refocused>>

The more I think about it - the more I think Meyer was a major problem last
year.  Hopefully, he will be less stressed and play less stressed (play less
conservative) this year

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us