Who's Steve?
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Shane Ford <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, July 9, 2010 1:32:03 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!

AMEN! If it doesn't start soon, Steve will have to kick quite a few of us off 
this list. :-)

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Date: Friday, July 9, 2010 12:42:50 PM GMT-0400
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!

I have a sleeping bag?...and I  know a lot of nice campfire stories. You
have a canteen, right? ;-) Don't make me unfriend you! 



Oh please Lord, let football season start soon......



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 12:42 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!



Ahhhhh. No.

No thank you.

I'm not really the camping type. And I don't wear flannel shirts.

Thanks anyway.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerry(r) smartphone with SprintSpeed

________________________________

From: "Jay Cicone" <[email protected]> 

Sender: [email protected] 

Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:33:49 -0400

To: <[email protected]>

ReplyTo: [email protected] 

Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!





Wanna go camping?



From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 12:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!



Nothing.

No point.


Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to