Beware of my attack cat and poisonous figs.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, July 9, 2010 3:55:28 PM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!

I know. I beat you home. Heading for Leon's as we speak.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On
Behalf Of Gatorrrrrr
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 3:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Woody this one's for you!

Nothing today. :(

Woody (via iPhone)

On Jul 9, 2010, at 11:06 AM, Cathryn Lasky <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Woooo hoo!
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> <photo.JPG>
> -- 
> GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
> 1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball
Champions
> 2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball
Champions
> 2008 National Football Champions  |  
> Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
> Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball
Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball
Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel
(1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions  |  2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions  |  2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions  |  
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to