I agree with this.  There isn't nearly as much pressure on them this year as
last.

However, we do expect great things from this team.  We certainly should be
in contention for at least a conference title.  I think our expectations are
a reflection of the great success the coaching staff has had in attracting
talent to the Gators, and turning that talent into winning teams.

I wouldn't want it any other way.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

  _____