Oh, silly me, did I say Hume Hall?  I meant Rawlings Hall!
So, Ms Mayor would be an appropriate salutation. :-)

From: "jfranl" <jfr...@earthlink.net>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:21:26
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Noon Kickoff

Oliver,

    Thank you and I understand completely!  Leon is a great Gator and I
think I remember him sitting close to our seats in 1952 against Kentucky
(now it could have been 1953, but who is counting) and I love this little
forum of Gators.  I learn a lot and I learn something each day.  I even know
what to wear to the first two games, and I do have a couple of pink shirts
and it is not because I washed them with a red shirt either; however, being
single, I have washed my red underwear with some whites a few times (I like
to put skid marks on the dawg colors.)  Do we have to address Leon as Mr.
Mayor from now on?

Fran

  _____