Is this simply a EKG?  I had to have one before my surgery the other day.
It lasted every bit of 1 minute after she hooked up the electrodes.

Jerry

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of ken...@earthlink.net
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 8:42 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Chris Rainey

"Noninvasive cardiac procedure?"
CPR?

What could it be?

I sure hope it's not an indication of a serious problem. He has his whole
life in front of him.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerryR smartphone with SprintSpeed

  _____

From: Woody Bass <gatorrr...@gmail.com>

Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:09:35 -0400

To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

ReplyTo: gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Ed Aschoff (GSun) said this on Twitter:

#Gators <http://selfdefinesearchstring/%23Gators>  redshirt junior WR Chris
Rainey has noninvasive cardiac procedure but Meyer thinks it won't keep him
out of too any practices