That was my first thought.  Other thought was the sonogram type where they
view the heart like you would a baby in the womb.  Been there done that no
big deal if all is normal. Next step is heart catheterization, but that is
definitely invasive.

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"