From: "Randy Platt" <pcga...@tampabay.rr.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 00:16:20
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] bama

Keith,

Just want you to know I like you plan, don't think it will happen, but I
like your thinking.

I think we load the box with five dl and make McElroy beat us.  I agree with
Steve, that you can't stop Bama's run game, but maybe you can contain it.
If we can get a lead similar to what Arky did, I think our D is good enough
to keep Bama from making a comeback.

Granted loading the box didn't work in last year's SECCG, but I still think
that is the way to  beat Bama.

Randy Platt

aka "PCGator"

aka "The Armchair Quarterback"