If he checks out the alternative Nole site, you will either get a raise or get 
fired.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Shane Ford <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 8:31:39 AM
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUN For 
11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford


Glad you liked it. :-) I had grander artistic visions, but my boss won't leave 
me alone and quit asking me to do work. ;-)


Shane FordSent from my iPhone 
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

On Nov 24, 2010, at 7:22 AM, John Vega <[email protected]> wrote:


Nice! 
>
>
>-Zeb
>
>
>
>
>On Nov 24, 2010, at 8:07 AM, Shane Ford wrote:
>
>About Florida State University
>>Athletic nickname: Seminoles  (Smelly-noles)
>>
>>Location: Tallahassee
>>
>>Conference: Atlantic Coast (No-Athletic Coast Conference)
>>
>>Athletics website: www.seminoles.com      (www.wesuck.com)
>-- 
>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>2008 National Football Champions | 
>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to