Yeah.  After two hours of searching the site I gave up and deleted it.
 A. Leon Polhill, Gator
"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 




________________________________
From: Jay Cicone <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, November 26, 2010 9:12:03 AM
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUNFor 
11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford


 
You guys are great! I scoured the site and found nothing on the nole’s. Must 
have been a typo.
 
From:[email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf 
Of 
Shane Ford
Sent: Friday, November 26, 2010 9:08 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUNFor 
11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford
 
Exactly! Thanks, Leon! I owe you one, buddy. 
Shane Ford
Sent from my iPhone
Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!

On Nov 26, 2010, at 1:50 AM, Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> wrote:
Or one who trusted a good friend...
> 
>A. Leon Polhill, Gator
>"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
>I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 
> 
> 
>
________________________________

>From:"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>To: Gator Talk <[email protected]>
>Sent: Thu, November 25, 2010 3:29:47 PM
>Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUNFor 
>11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford
>
>Don't worry Shane, no one would go to a website like that who wasn't some kind 
>of nut... Uh, like Jay and Leon. 
>
>Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
________________________________

>From: Shane Ford <[email protected]> 
>Sender: [email protected] 
>Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 13:30:44 -0600
>To: [email protected]<[email protected]>
>ReplyTo: [email protected] 
>Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUN 
>For 
>11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford
> 
>OMG! No, I didn't go to that website. I just made it up out of thin air. I 
>apologize to the list for that slip-up on my part. I should have checked that 
>web link out before submitting it to the list. I'll be more careful next time. 
>Definitely, a joke that back fired. 
>Shane Ford 
>Sent from my iPhone 
>Go Gators!  &  Skol Vikes!
>
>On Nov 24, 2010, at 10:19 PM, Arthur Polhill <[email protected]> wrote:
>I wonder if Shane spent as much time checking out both websites as I did?
>> 
>>A. Leon Polhill, Gator
>>"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.
>>I said I didn't know." - Mark Twain 
>> 
>> 
>>
________________________________

>>From:John Vega <[email protected]>
>>To: [email protected]
>>Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 8:22:47 AM
>>Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Gatornews From The Gainesville SUN For 
>>11/24 6:30AM Edition, Courtesy of Shane Ford
>>
>>Nice! 
>> 
>>-Zeb
>> 
>> 
>>On Nov 24, 2010, at 8:07 AM, Shane Ford wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>>About Florida State University
>>Athletic nickname: Seminoles  (Smelly-noles)
>>
>>Location: Tallahassee
>>
>>Conference: Atlantic Coast (No-Athletic Coast Conference)
>>
>>Athletics website: www.seminoles.com      (www.wesuck.com)
>> 
>>-- 
>>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>>2008 National Football Champions | 
>>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
>>-- 
>>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>>2008 National Football Champions | 
>>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us 
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
>-- 
>GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
>1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
>2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
>2008 National Football Champions | 
>Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
>Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions | 
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

-- 
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

Reply via email to