From: Scott Lucas <floridagat...@yahoo.com>
Sender: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:37:52
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Muschamp...

Ok... I have been quiet on Muschamp.

I am fine with this.  I am excited about this.  This will bring a tenacity,
work
ethic, family oriented, fierceness to our our defense.  We have not had that
since Charlie and I would even go so far as to say since before even that.

I want fierce, I want tenacious, I want 60 minutes of a$$kicking.  Mushcamp
will
bring that attitude.

Yeah, he has not been a head coach, but he is battle tested in two BCS
conference and proven as a defensive mind.  As a head coach, he has to look at
what he has at Florida, find an OC that fits, make the hire, and then let him
work.  We will know more once he determines where we are going and who he
brings
in.

Right now, the only bad decision he has made was that UGA thing... and you can
bet he will do all he can to pound those puppies or risk being called out by
Gator Nation.

I can't wait to see who is on his staff, but the most important thing right now
is that I have not seen one single negative thing from any of the current
players.  Even the recruits seem excited.

Foley may have saved this recruiting season, we will see if his gamble pays off
long term, but I like his track record as an AD.  We will know soon enough, but
my money is on Muschamp.