http://www.williamsclanofgalilee.org/home.html

This should help Leon.

From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Arthur Polhill
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2010 10:01 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Radford

Thanks for reminding me, Bob, that you are of the Marianna/Chattahoochee
family of Williams'.  Remind me of how you are related to the former
Superintendent of the Chattahoochee Hospital and Secretary of the Florida
Department of Health and Rehabilitative Services.  He was also a Robert
'Bob' Williams.

I have a rocking chair of his that was manufactured at the hospital.  A
brass plate on the back reads: 'Genuine Chattahoochee Centennial Rocker
1876-1976, Serial No. 00060.'  I assume that a certain number of the rockers
were made as part of the centenial celebration of the hospital and that they
were presented to important officials.  The chair was in Bob's office when
he was Secretary of HRS in Tallahassee.  When he left he gave it to an
employee who in turn gave it to me.