Absolutely, Helen.  I caught that Gator chomp, too.  Abby has also done it
recently!  :-)

  From: Helen Huntley
  To: gatortalk
  Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:07 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Women's World Cup

  I think it's remarkable that the Women's World Cub is generating so much
excitement right in the middle of our Title IX discussion--and we have two
Gator Title IX beneficiaries on the team. (Besides star Abby Wambach, there's
Heather Mitts  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heather_Mitts . I saw her on video
doing the Gator chomp after the victory over Brazil.)

  It just shows how far UF Athletics have come in providing opportunities for
women--from absolutely nothing to teams that have players performing at the
highest level. In the really olden days when I was growing up, girls played
softball (albeit slow pitch) and my high school had girls' golf and tennis
teams, but UF had no women's teams at all. I'm really glad they have the
opportunity now. And that I can still enjoy my Gator football.

  Helen

  --

  Helen Huntley
  (727) 823-3801