You bunch of pansies have admitted this heathen into our brotherhood too
easily.  It used to be I had to endure seeing run Lin#%¥#!? Run once a year
during the game in Jax.  Now, in addition to that, each and every week I am
subjected to seeing Coach Dawg wearing that hideous red and black.

It is, IMHO, way too early to pass judgement, let's at least wait until the Jax
game, if he beats those mangy mutts by 50, we may have something special!

Things I like - passion, attacking defense, willingness to hire an offense guru
and recruiting.  I don't like - still very vanilla on offense, public demeanor.

While I like his passion on the sideline, his antics at the end of the half
were embarrassing.  He acted like an ass and did not represent The University
of Florida in a good light.  When we see Bo Pelini going ballistic, we all
think he is nuts, CD needs to calm down and address this I s a more
professional manner.

Bottom line it was clear from the get go that the refs were calling PI very
tightly.  So you can complain that they are being called or tell your team
(ahem, Roberson) to stop grabbing their receivers.  There were two calls that I
thought were ridiculous but the rest were pretty legitimate.        UT didn't
have as many calls, because we refused to throw the ball downfield to challenge
their DBs.  Had we done that, we might have gotten a few more going our way.

That's my two cents, like what I see for the most part, but the jury is still
out.

Ken K
MNGator

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us