I agree with Darlene's suggestions, including Micanopy Inn. I'll tag you on
Facebook for two other B&B type places.
The weekend of 9/16-18 is the Cedar Key Pirate Invasion and the event is
till on, with proceeds now going to the community's restoration efforts. We
are planning to go for either Saturday or Sunday. Maybe we can go to Gator
Soccer, though.