Tennessee fan starts Go Fund Me page for Florida QB's funeral
Brad Crawford - 4 hours ago

Tennessee fan Alexander Antonio is expecting the Vols to end their 11-game
losing skid to Florida on Saturday, so much so that he's making arrangements to
pay for Gators quarterback Austin Appleby's funeral.

Seriously.

Filling in for injured Florida starter Luke Del Rio, Appleby's first start in
Knoxville will prove fatal thanks to Tennessee's strength up front, Antonio
says.

>From Antonio's Go Fund Me page on Appleby:

"First and foremost ladies and gentleman, thank you for taking the time to view
this page. September 24th, 2016 is a day that will live in infamy. A young man
named Austin Appleby, the back-up quarterback of the Florida Gators, will be
pressed into action against the fearful Tennessee Volunteers defensive
front-seven lead by head coach, Butch Jones. After a litany of savage, brutal &
ferocious hits on the gridiron, our nation will have witnessed its nightmare. A
murder on live television.

"I could not imagine watching from my living room as my son was brutally
murdured. To help his parents deal with the pain, suffering and mental anguish
of being Florida fans, I have decided to make this GoFundMe in order to assist
the family with the costs of tranportation, embalming & the funeral. If you
could find it in your heart to say a prayer and donate $50 to this cause, I
know that maybe we can raise enough money that his parents can forget about him
by purchasing a front yard pool.

#JortsLivesMatters

Go Vols.

Sent From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators!   &   Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate #1045

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
"GatorTalk" group.