Does anyone know how to forward this to the Gators offensive line?

GoGators!!!

Mark

On Mon, 19 Sep 2016 09:28:18 -0500, Shane Ford
wrote:

TENNESSEE FAN STARTS GO FUND ME PAGE FOR FLORIDA QB'S FUNERAL

        * Brad Crawford [1] - 4 hours ago

        *

        *

        *

        *

        *
        *

        *

Tennessee fan Alexander Antonio is expecting the Vols to end their
11-game losing skid to Florida on Saturday, so much so that he's making
arrangements to pay for Gators quarterback Austin Appleby's [2] funeral.

Seriously.

Filling in for injured Florida starter Luke Del Rio,
Appleby's first start in Knoxville will prove fatal thanks to
Tennessee's strength up front, Antonio says.

>From Antonio's Go Fund Me
[3] page on Appleby:

"First and foremost ladies and gentleman, thank
you for taking the time to view this page. September 24th, 2016 is a day
that will live in infamy. A young man named Austin Appleby, the back-up
quarterback of the Florida Gators, will be pressed into action against
the fearful Tennessee Volunteers defensive front-seven lead by head
coach, Butch Jones. After a litany of savage, brutal & ferocious hits on
the gridiron, our nation will have witnessed its nightmare. A murder on
live television.

"I could not imagine watching from my living room as
my son was brutally murdured. To help his parents deal with the pain,
suffering and mental anguish of being Florida fans, I have decided to
make this GoFundMe in order to assist the family with the costs of
tranportation, embalming & the funeral. If you could find it in your
heart to say a prayer and donate $50 to this cause, I know that maybe we
can raise enough money that his parents can forget about him by
purchasing a front yard pool.

#JortsLivesMatters

Go Vols.

 Sent
>From Shane's iPhone
Go Gators! & Skål Vikes!
ALPCA #8756
Europlate

 GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON
SUNDAY!
 1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball
Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball
Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy
winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)

---
Groups "GatorTalk" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop
receiving emails from it, send an email to
gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com [4].
 For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout [5].

Links: