Before I tell you.. I first have to ask *not to post anything to Facebook,
Twitter *or anything about this for now, because I am trying to surprise my
mom.

First.. I need to thank Darlene, Cathy and Jeannine in particular because I
drove them crazy a little bit through this process because, well if you
know me, I can get a lil OCD.

If you follow me on facebook..  you probably noticed some cryptic posts and
thought I was losing my mind posting things like "110 days and no word".

Well...  As of today it has been 163 days and the count can cease...
because I have officially been accepted to the University of Florida.  Not
sure what semester I will start yet, but probably the Summer semester.  We
will see.

I wanted to share this with all of you guys before most other people find
out because I have known most of you for a good while now and I dont think
I have to tell you what this means to me.  I should add.. my acceptance is
conditional .. meaning there are some classes I likely have to finish,
etc.  They said in the email that my official letter is on the way.

So thats my lil announcement.  Go Gators.  Beat the Vols.

Woody

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
---
"GatorTalk" group.