Way to go Woody!  We’re all proud of you…it’s a lot tougher to get in now than
when I was there!

On Sep 20, 2016, at 7:21 PM, Woody <gatorrr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Before I tell you.. I first have to ask not to post anything to Facebook,
Twitter or anything about this for now, because I am trying to surprise my mom.

First.. I need to thank Darlene, Cathy and Jeannine in particular because I
drove them crazy a little bit through this process because, well if you know
me, I can get a lil OCD.

If you follow me on facebook..  you probably noticed some cryptic posts and
thought I was losing my mind posting things like "110 days and no word".

Well...  As of today it has been 163 days and the count can cease... because I
have officially been accepted to the University of Florida.  Not sure what
semester I will start yet, but probably the Summer semester.  We will see.

I wanted to share this with all of you guys before most other people find out
because I have known most of you for a good while now and I dont think I have
to tell you what this means to me.  I should add.. my acceptance is conditional
.. meaning there are some classes I likely have to finish, etc.  They said in
the email that my official letter is on the way.

So thats my lil announcement.  Go Gators.  Beat the Vols.

Woody

1996 National Football Champions | 2006 National Basketball Champions 2006
National Football Champions | 2007 National Basketball Champions 2008 National
Football Champions | Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny
Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)
to gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
<https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996), Tim Tebow (2007)