Congratulations Woody. You are going to love it. My years at UF were
the best.

GoGators!!!

Mark

On Tue, 20 Sep 2016 19:21:25 -0400,
Woody  wrote:

Before I tell you.. I first have to ask NOT TO POST
ANYTHING TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER or anything about this for now, because I
am trying to surprise my mom.

First.. I need to thank Darlene, Cathy
and Jeannine in particular because I drove them crazy a little bit
through this process because, well if you know me, I can get a lil
OCD.

If you follow me on facebook.. you probably noticed some cryptic
posts and thought I was losing my mind posting things like "110 days and
no word".

Well... As of today it has been 163 days and the count can
cease... because I have officially been accepted to the University of
Florida. Not sure what semester I will start yet, but probably the
Summer semester. We will see.

I wanted to share this with all of you
guys before most other people find out because I have known most of you
for a good while now and I dont think I have to tell you what this means
to me. I should add.. my acceptance is conditional .. meaning there are
some classes I likely have to finish, etc. They said in the email that
my official letter is on the way.

So thats my lil announcement. Go
Gators. Beat the Vols.

Woody

 GATORS: ONE VOICE ON
SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
 1996 National Football Champions | 2006
National Basketball Champions 2006 National Football Champions | 2007
National Basketball Champions 2008 National Football Champions | Three
Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007)
subscribed to the Google Groups "GatorTalk" group.
 To unsubscribe from
this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
gatortalk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com [1].
 For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/optout [2].

Links: