I'm willing to bet the guy had planned to bring it to the LSU game that now
isn't being played at home.   UF was playing the Missouri Tigers, so why
not bring the same cat?

I think LSU people are getting really overly sensitive, as I really doubt
this guy brought the stupid Halloween cat to dishonor Mike the Tiger, who
had to be euthanized due to cancer.  It's not like it had any reference to
Mike himself on it.

LSU fans, you got to keep your stupid home game at the expense of
Gainesville businesses, who'd lost a home game already.  Shut the heck up.