The debate is raging on social media.

I’m afraid some people are going to be really upset if their candidate isn’t
chosen.

I don’t really have any idea who it’s going to be, but I have a couple of
people in mind.

I think we get so tuned in to our thoughts that we reason one particular
outcome is all that will work.

It won’t matter in the end who is chosen to be the next coach.

I’m sure they will do a good job and we’ll be enjoying football again.

Meanwhile, just wait until basketball!!

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

PARKS