From: gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatortalk@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Woody
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2018 1:45 PM
To: Gatortalk
Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] How to define what happened during the
2018 Florida spring game

"so far"

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:37 PM, Oliver Barry <bar...@realtracs.com> wrote:

You know something we haven’t seen yet? Transfers! Not one player appears to be
upset with his position with the team now.

On the contrary, they took up what was promised to be the toughest off season
conditioning program they had ever seen!

Nobody quit.

This team is coming together as a team. That’s what Mullen did at Mississippi
State. That’s what he’s accomplishing at Florida.

If he can get players to improve their skills and to play with abandon, we will
see a winning program again.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

PARKS