From: Venkat Krishnan N.

GIVE Foundation is looking for an Admin Assistant for our office in
Andheri(E), Mumbai. This is a full time position (9:15-6:30, Mon-
Fri, 9:15-1:30 on Sat).

The work involves overseeing housekeeping functions, ticketing,
managing stationery, purchases, maintaining stocks, occasionally
making deliveries of packets & parcels, etc., and other such routine
admin functions. The person should be an honest, sincere and
hardworking graduate with decent knowledge of English, and the
ability to use computers (Office, email, etc.).

Depending entirely on the candidate's qualifications, experience and
general competence, we can pay between Rs3,000-Rs8,000 p.m. All
other things being equal, we would give preference to candidates
with HIV/AIDS, or candidates belonging to any socially/economically
disadvantaged groups. Candidates shd be 18+ yrs of age.

If you hapen to know anyone who will benefit from this opportunity,
please ask them to get in touch with Tejas Merh or Dharmesh Valera
at 2687 8774/75, or send their resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

regards

venkat

Venkat Krishnan N.
Director- GIVE Foundation
301, New India Indl. Estate
off Mahakali Caves Rd
Andheri (E) Mumbai 400093
Tel: 91-22-2687 8774/75
Find more at www.givefoundation.org
Make a difference at www.GiveIndia.org

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/WfTolB/TM

NEW CLASSIFIEDS SECTION
SEEKING FRIENDS? VISIT
www.gaybombay.info
click on classified section and type your message in the post section once the link
opens

What's hot? What's not? Where are the LGBT parties being held and when? Click here!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/YYY,04497/srt,0/gaybombaygroup/?v=42&POS=