Hi Mumbai guyz.....

I have always admired mumbai guys for their maturity and clarity of
mind when it comes to issues of gay / bi relationship..

this is adi....a simple bi guy, well mannered 31/mar/fair / 34 w /
5.10/70kg/ not handsome but presentable / hairy / decent and very
well educated.

I am looking forward for once a while interaction with educated,
decnt married / single hunks upto 35 yrs.

I am a foodie, like reading and travelling. Believe in cleanliness
and
safety...... and no hang up later .......so boyz next time u are in
pune do lemme know ...we can have coffee / tea and more ....

bye and take care

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html