Abhay.
From: Indo Boi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com To:
gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com Subject: RE: g_b 2 gay releated stories in the
Mumbai press today Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

hey abhay,

Im curious myself....lemme know if you have leads....jes curious to figger out
who this is.....

--- tintrin tintin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Any Idea / Guess, who the actor
it is? Comeback? As Cop? Negative Role?

I am not able to pin point...

Anyway, I dont want this mail to lead a chain, so if you guys, want to answer
this mail, reply personal, not to the group. Abhay.

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html