With makeshift rafts steered by skin-drenched local hunks, the H2O
boys from Chowpatty doing a Bombaywatch number and navy divers in
sexy tight black suits launching boats to rescue stranded Mumbaikars,
there's evidently a whole new meaning being attached to cruising the
streets of Mumbai.

But that doesn't mean the traditional kind has been quite washed away
by the floods. I can't be the only person who still had an eye for
soaked and sexy guys, like the bunch I saw playing quite happily on
Azad Maidan last Wednesday.

And a friend in Santacruz was wading through the water near SV Road,
when he saw a well-built looking guy wading in the opposite
direction. Their eyes met, the guy smiled, they stopped for a minute,
they chatted and established that they lived close-by, numbers were
exchanged and they went back to wading their ways home.

It might seem really perverse to celebrate cruising at a time when
many in the city were coping with really severe losses, and if this
mail offends anyone apologies. But I still found it almost admirable
in a way that just as the rest of Bombay was coping and getting on
with its life, the gay side of Bombay was as well.

Hope everyone on this list was safe and has come out of the chaos
with minimal losses,

Vikram

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hed1eh9/M=323294.6903899.7846637.3022212/D=groups/S=1705064406:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123093397/A=2896125/R=0/SIG=11llkm9tk/*http://www.donorschoose.org/index.php?lc=yahooemail";>Take
 a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for anyone who
cares about public education</a>!</font>

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html