What a co-incidence...
I also had similer kind of thing.
Tuesday, we were told that we can push off at 4, due to rain.
I reached to my home, about 5:30 or so.
As I was safe, so, I took my umbrella and went outside my apartment to see
the rain water flooding the roads. I saw ppl riding their bikes in first
gear at full throttle.
Then, this bike I saw.
3 guys on it.
One of those was fair, chissled face, trim boddy, fair, in lether chappals
(or sandals I dont remember).
Brown color shirt and light color pants (cream color I think).
They crossed my apartment, but water was more down the road, so they came
back, and parked their bike in my apartment, and stood at gate, waiting for
the rain to stop.

That time, I was standing there only, and he was just 2 feet away from me. I
had my umbrella with me, and without letting him to know, that I was
watching him, I kept on looking at him. I kept on admiring his raw looks.
Anyways.... goodies are not offered for long time. Once the rain went little
less, they moved to their destination, and so my eye candy.
If It was not my building, if he were along, I think, I could ask him for
the FAVOUR too.
Finally, what was wrong in all that?
I was not there just for this. I helped some people of my building. I was
ready for help to others too.

Abhay.

>From: "Vikram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: g_b cruising through the streets...
>Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 13:15:04 -0000
>
>With makeshift rafts steered by skin-drenched local hunks, the H2O
>boys from Chowpatty doing a Bombaywatch number and navy divers in
>sexy tight black suits launching boats to rescue stranded Mumbaikars,
>there's evidently a whole new meaning being attached to cruising the
>streets of Mumbai.
>
>But that doesn't mean the traditional kind has been quite washed away
>by the floods. I can't be the only person who still had an eye for
>soaked and sexy guys, like the bunch I saw playing quite happily on
>Azad Maidan last Wednesday.
>
>And a friend in Santacruz was wading through the water near SV Road,
>when he saw a well-built looking guy wading in the opposite
>direction. Their eyes met, the guy smiled, they stopped for a minute,
>they chatted and established that they lived close-by, numbers were
>exchanged and they went back to wading their ways home.
>
>It might seem really perverse to celebrate cruising at a time when
>many in the city were coping with really severe losses, and if this
>mail offends anyone apologies. But I still found it almost admirable
>in a way that just as the rest of Bombay was coping and getting on
>with its life, the gay side of Bombay was as well.
>
>Hope everyone on this list was safe and has come out of the chaos
>with minimal losses,
>
>Vikram

NRI! Grab the FREEDOM OFFER!
http://creative.mediaturf.net/creatives/citibankrca/rca_msntagofline.htm
Zero balance Account from Citibank!

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ho2ffbc/M=362343.6886681.7839642.3022212/D=groups/S=1705064406:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123188396/A=2894352/R=0/SIG=11fdoufgv/*http://www.globalgiving.com/cb/cidi/tsun.html";>Help
 tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now</a>.</font>

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html