Hello,

Firstly I am Raahu and not Rahul.

I was sad when I noted Prakash clubbing me into the accusers/abusers bandwagon when what I had written was from my own experiences in chat rooms [ I still remember how in www.glimpse.com, one american [???] abused that we Indians wouldn't leave "cashmere" to Pakistan and many more.  When I realized how a faceless person in a far off country had the ability to shoot my blood pressure up, when I was cozily sitting in front of the pc in my house, I decided to get away from all these chat rooms from that day.

My mail was just to warn people who read this forum that it would be detrimental for us to expect all gay men to be  goodie goodie.

When some-one is trying to throw filth at you, with great effort, please try to control your temper and then talk back nicely and understandingly and then you will realize how the other person will recoil and get ashamed of himself!!!  I have realized this trick [ with great effort ofcourse!] many a times when dealing with these faceless guys [ even in emails] who have the habit of "hit and run".

In fact when another member of this forum dissected Prakash's mail to do a Sherlock Holmes as if to prove as to what Prakash had written was all farce, I was amused as to how some people really do not try to understand the spirit and content of something written and go obliquely to prove one up of themselves. How varied this world is!

I quote my earlier mail again.

Sorry Prakash, you misunderstood me, but I don't feel guilty of using any abusive language! LOL!!!;-))

7.8.2005

My earlier mail:

Hello,

This shock comes to us when anyone abuses  and MORE SO when we enter into these chats etc. seeking basically a love based relationship [ ie. even if it is for sex].

I have experienced over a period of time both in predomininantly Indian as well as foreign sites many such guys and also guys exhibiting  varied forms of subtle  but significant  disregard for the other person as a human being.

It has made me understand  that after all even a gay individual is a human being and can exhibit the wide range of human idiosyncracies.

It will augur well for us if we realize this and not think that that every gay individual is humane, soft,  sensitive and loveable.

Crooks , ruffians and people with absolutely no conscience what so ever do exist here and it is imperative to keep this in mind and then proceed. But inspite of this, yes, you definitely could find your soul mate one day who could act as a balm for your existence.

4.8.2005