I don't know how it feels to wake up one fine morning and realize that
one is gay. I can't even imagine how people can go on living their
life and all of the sudden realize that they are gay. I was attracted
to guys even when I was a kid. The earliest crush was when I was in
2nd standard. So, I can say I have been gay all my life ;-) There was
a time when i was in denial. I tried hard to like a girl who had
feelings for me. But could never even think of getting physical with
her; loved her a lot as a friend, but that's the end of it.

while reading someone's suggestions about
"how to leave gayhood". He claims he got that information from his
family doctor, who I am sure must have graduated in 1910. Dear Walnut,
one can hardly leave smoking habit following your suggestions, leave
alone changing sexual orientation. I can't believe you can say all
those things and at the same time claim to be gay.

Then someone wrote in saying over-bearing parents or something like
that. I am not sure about it as well. Can't speak for others, but
there has been nothing in my upbringing that can be singled out as a
factor in deciding my sexual orientation.

Choudhary's question "why are we gay?" - the answer is "because we
were supposed to be so" - just like "why did we come into this
world?", "why do we have to die?" Stop thinking of things you have no
control over. That is not going to change the way things are.

Regards,

--- In gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com, dbf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> i believe we are born gay
> i think sexuality is not a choice
> i was gay since very young, looked at some men when i
> was a kid and got an erection, but at that small age,
> i did not know that was an erection, just realised
> when i grew older
> anyone with similar thoughts?

Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ryu7JD/LpQLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html