Hello,

I think I turned to like men when I was about 4 or 5 years old when an uncle of
mine started giving me a peek at his private parts.  I was so curious about
that hairy thing that was between his legs but nonetheless I felt so attracted
to it and fantasized about touching it.

hahaha jsjsjsj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Guys

Now that the group is discussing on this is would like to share my thought and
how it started with me

I  am the first child to my parents  and when I was born my mother was 18 there
were certain complications because of which I  grew up at my grand mothers
place since I was three days old, I had a great childhood and was a pampered
kid .

I have very clear memories of my childhood , there were quite a few servants to
take care of me and to play with me . one of them was a guy who had a perfect
toned body  was in his teens when I was 5 , I remember him taking me to the
cellar and store rooms of the house and used to make me fondle his private
parts   . With time I started liking it. I started taking time out to be close
to him  and all this started. I was, actually I am still very fond of fit toned
bodies and I used to look for servants who were young and had good bodies , I
used to just like my hands all over there broad shoulders and at times would
also rub across there private parts. I used to watch them taking a bath in the
open and at times used to force the chosen  one to take me into the pond for a
dip  and there I used to have my share of fun. Please note that non of them
ever tried to force there will on me , I just did what I wanted  and never
allowed them to dictate  By this time I was already 10.

It was this time when my parents brought me back  for schooling and I only
visited my grand mother during school vacations. During which nothing used to
happen.

 Actual Sex   happened with a school friend of mine when I reached my eight
standard, and then there was no looking back.  We fell in love and moved to a
different city   after our tenth standard . we stated together for a cool eight
years  out of wich for six years we stated with each other in mumbai.

So Guys I think an early brush with sexual experience attracted me toward men
and I have no regrets.

dbf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: i believe we are born gay
i think sexuality is not a choice
i was gay since very young, looked at some men when i
was a kid and got an erection, but at that small age,
i did not know that was an erection, just realised
when i grew older
anyone with similar thoughts?

Give at-risk students the materials they need to succeed at DonorsChoose.org!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ryu7JD/LpQLAA/E2hLAA/WfTolB/TM

This message was posted to the gay_bombay Yahoo! Group. Responses to messages
(by clicking "Reply") will also be posted on the eGroup and sent to all
members. If you'd like to respond privately to the author of any message then
please compose and send a new email message to the author's email address.

Post:-  gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com

Archives are at
http://www.mail-archive.com/gay_bombay%40yahoogroups.com/maillist.html