Guys its very nice that we are united,

I did send a mail yesterday but i think its gone on
the worng id.

well sanju, you have us all togather with you and
please be clam. as said you and your life are very
precious.........

Life is beautiful..... Just trust in the group and god
willing all will be fine.....

All the mails make us proud.'

Thanks

Rohan