PLease be confident in whatever u do now its a turning point u have to be
confident u havent done anything worng try to explain this to ur parents and im
sure they will understand that its a sure conspiracy againsnt u dont be
afraid-- please take action immediately im sure everything will be ok
  cheers
  C:L

sunny_bou sunny_bou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            sanju,man thats rediculous,you must not go with them and not have
shown ur identity.

  Well all i can guide you that man ,take confidence in your parents and
office,say them you are innocent,they are making you a victim for just some
easy money,be abrest and face the situation. Become a clean chit say I am just
getting trapped.they have no proof.

  why to suicide,be a man face the issue. If the guys are not going to stop
even after paying them off.you got this escape only, Be bold and be confident.

  You have not commited any sin,its a mishap.

  So cool n work out..

ashok reddi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Though i m not the affected party i can understand the
pain he goes thru under the circumstances

I sincerely appreciate moderator n vikram n others who
all r helping him in watever way they can. U guys r
doing a gr8 job n i wish u all the best frm the btm of
my heart