From: Raj Sahani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: gay_bombay@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 5:29:38 AM
Subject: RE: g_b Blood So Impure ????

Your doubts are true. Even i faced the same kind stuff
when i went fro the donation with the Appolos.. The
only indication was basically since gays have the high
intensity to acquire th Transmitted Disease and nothin
elde.. I never gave a second thought abount it and
neither should anyone. Only one thing is that there
must be some lines in the Form for the straight ppl as
well such as: Did you ever go to the Brothel etc..

Dont worry Manthan ... such stupid things do not scare
and neither our blood impure...
Just dnt give a damn and enjoy..

Love,
Raj