>From the Movenpik list, Praveen's selections below. Praveen also
points to the one rather gay part of the game, the way the bowlers
keep rubbing the ball against their crotch!

But guys I asked for a World vs India team so there's still plenty of
scope for inclusions. Today's Hindustan Times also a hottest guys 11 -
check this link out for the pix. Ashish Bagai, gone from Delhi to
Canada is one cute guy you may not have heard of! :

http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/default.aspx

HT Choice:

1 Andrew Flintoff He's not only one of the greatest all-rounders
England has ever had, this attitude-personified Freddie sizzles on
our style-o-meter as well. His rip-off act in Mumbai spurred Indians
to clinch Nat West.

2 Mark Boucher Mr Hot-bod is undoubt edly the cutest. This South
African wicket-keeper is the fastest to bell 100 batsmen behind the
stumps. His glam quotient will bowl the maidens over.

3 Daniel Vettori A bowler with a boy next-door charm is the youngest
to play Test cricket for the Kiwis. We like him better with his specs
on.

4 Shane Bond Quickest New Zealander to reach 50 One-Day International
wickets, Shane Bond sets the whole 22 yards on fire as he runs down
the pitch.

5 Shane Watson His six-pack sends female fans aflutter. This Aussie
all- rounder's first claim to fame was a nude photoshoot for a men's
magazine.

6 Shahid Afridi He started of as a swash buckling opener. Many
controversies later, this Pakistani spin wizard sits pretty on number
six on our eye candy charts.

7 Jacques Kallis A chunky physique and a carefree attitude make this
leading batsman from South Africa a sure-fire contender for our
hottie top of the tops.

8 Brian Lara The man, the legend, — this stylish southpaw, from the
Windies has played brave innings with his winning smile and technical
genius. He represents Caribbean charisma.

9 Michael Clarke This Aussie can steal the show..the thunder from
Down Under can prove to be a one-man army when it comes to close
finishes.

10 Kumar Sangakkara He took over where Kaluvitharana left off.
Efficient behind the wickets and lethal in front of them, this Lankan
tiger is number 10 on our style-check list. This demure hottie is
touted to be the future captain.

11 Ashish Bagai Delhi-born Canadian wicketkeeper may not have a mane
like that of Dhoni but his clean glovework and unassuming looks help
him to make it on our list.

Praveen's choice:

My best 12 (11 + 1)

Herschelle Gibbs(Opening batsman. South Africa)
Chris Gayle (Batsman, westindies)
Adam Gilchrist(Wicket Keeper, Australia)
Shahid Afridi(Batsman, Pakistan)
Graeme Smith(batsman, South Africa)
Stephen Fleming(Batsman, Newzealand)
Gautam Gambhir(Batsman, India)
Salman Butt(Batsman, Pakistan)
(that is his name and believe me he has got such a cute butt)

Daniel Vettori (Off-spinner, new zealand)
Love his inncoent looks and he looks awesome with glasses
Brett Lee (Fast Bowler, Australia)
(love his hairs facial(duh))
Zaheer khan (Fast medium, India)
Irfan Pathan (Fast Medium, India)

Favourite Umpires (I know it's too much) hahaha
Simon Taufel(NewZealand)
Billy Bowden(Newzealand)

Match Referee (tooooooo much!!! lol)
Javagal Srinath (India)

Apart from that I remember one important former player from South
Africa - Allan Donald

I love his style of bowling but very cute things I love about him is,
the way he shines the ball.

In cricket, it's very important for the bowlers to have ball shining
to bowl in desired pace and length. So usually they keep rubbing the
ball on their clothes.

Allan Donlad used to rub the ball on his thigh very close to his
dick... Once a naughty(gay?) cameraman showed his complete process of
rubbing the ball. Though he was wearing pants, it could so much
imagine from the shape of you-know-what. Everyone were watching him
making the ball shine, where as I was imagining those invisible balls
behind it!!!!

I know, It's nasty... I'm a nasty guy!!! ;)

Regards,
FTP

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Umesh Mehendale
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Harbhajan (I have a weakness for Sardarjis), Pathan and the sexy
Shane Bond and Brett Lee are my choices
>   Umesh
>
> Salil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> My choice for wicket keeper - Dhoni on both sides.
>
> Vikram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: How many gay cricket fans out there? When
Vivek wrote this piece for