Well shatru, if they are not paying you they are not expecting you to be a
prostitute in the first place because prostitution and/or sex work is
directly linked to a transaction in lieu of sex. In other words you used the
word prostitute to highlight something that you do not approve of, even
though the usage itself is incorrect in the context. So it prove that you
have a prejudice against prostitutes, which stems from reasons that I cannot
fathom, for no prostitute seems to have targeted you on this list.

Bigots like you who hate merely for hate's sake are a blot on the inclusive
list that this one hopes to become and probably will if brain dead morons
like you decide at some point that it may be a good thing to think
before you spout your prejudiced derogatory sentiments about an entire
professional class.

Prostitues and/or sex workers are human beings with dignity who are merely
trying to earn a decent living by selling a product/service and meeting a
market demand. You have no right to load this profession with your idiotic
bigotry.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay

--
Do not print this mail unless really necessary.
Save paper, save trees..!!

If you loose your way while SCUBA diving, the safest direction to head for
is UP..!!!