Jiyo Parsi..!! A government scheme to ask Parsis (Indian Zoroastrian
Community) to have more children has raised a storm of protest from within
the community...

However I feel this is a very good step. The Indian Parsi Community is the
last vestige of the ancient Zoroastrian Culture anywhere in the world and
if they disappear, that will be the end of this glorious spiritual and
cultural tradition. That certainly needs to be avoided.

I think every Parsi has a duty to ensure that does not come to pass. In
fact I feel that even the legions of gay Parsi men should become sperm
donors to assist Parsi Infertility issues.

http://scroll.in/article/689268/We-are-not-pandas-Irate-Parsis-criticise-ads-urging-them-to-procreate/?utm_content=buffer812e5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

ADITYA BONDYOPADHYAY
Development Sector Consultant
Advocate (Regd. No. F-218/192 of 1997, Bar Council of W.Bengal, India)

Website: http://adityabondyopadhyay.webs.com/
================================
Notice to all recipients:
Communication not intended for you but reaching you inadvertently needs to
be treated as confidential and destroyed or deleted immediately. Use of
such communication in a manner prejudicial to the interest of Aditya
Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his agents
respectively, may attract legal proceedings which may be of a civil or
criminal nature.

Aditya Bondyopadhyay and/or his principals, and/or his clients, and/or his
agents respectively cannot be held liable or accountable for any and every
communication reaching out through this email account that is an unaltered
forward of another communication received by this email account, or a
referred source available on the internet and accessible to the public.