2011/6/16 7:52 -0700, ulf.zi...@gmx.de:
> As I read "A Participant/Contributor may submit simple patches/larger
> changes ..." a question comes up:
> To *where* may they submit? ... to repository or to possible Nirwana
> (bugs.openjdk.java.net, mailing list) ;-) ?
>
> Maybe you better say: "A ... may propose ...".

That would just beg a similar question, i.e., "to whom?"

There are a variety of ways to submit patches and other changes.  They're
not set in stone, and new ones might be introduced or old ones retired
over time.  I think it's best for the Bylaws not to be too specific about
this or other sorts of process issues -- otherwise every time a process
changes we'll have to amend the Bylaws.

- Mark