I'm trying to figure out whether we can get the SEE and
Autovectorization improvements into 4.2.  I'd like to get these changes
in because they will deliver some noticeable improvements in
performance, and because the submitters seem to have tried hard to get
them included.

Roger, I know that you reviewed the SEE patches.  Is there anything more
than needs to be done to get them committed, in your view?

Richard, do you think you'll have a chance to look at the
autovectorization work soon?  If not, is there someone else you might
suggest to review it?

Thanks,

--
Mark Mitchell