Hi Kai,

so, could you resolve the remaining issues? Or have you kind of paused the project?

Cheers,
Nicolas

On Jul 12, 2007, at 2:14 , Kai Tietz wrote:

Hi,

I am nearly through :) The remaining macros left to be ported are
REGPARM_MAX and SSE_REGPARM_MAX. The sysv_abi uses 6 regs and 8 sses,
ms_abi uses 4 regs and 4 sse registers. The problem is for example the use in i386.md of SSE_REGPARM_MAX without any hint, how to choose the required
abi. Do you have an idea how this could be done ?

Cheers,
 i.A. Kai Tietz

|  (\_/)  This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny
| (='.'=) into your signature to help him gain
| (")_(") world domination.

  OneVision Software Entwicklungs GmbH & Co. KG
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 - 93049 Regensburg
Tel: +49.(0)941.78004.0 - Fax: +49.(0)941.78004.489 - www.OneVision.com
  Commerzbank Regensburg - BLZ 750 400 62 - Konto 6011050
  Handelsregister: HRA 6744, Amtsgericht Regensburg
  Komplementärin: OneVision Software Entwicklungs Verwaltungs GmbH
  Dr.-Leo-Ritter-Straße 9 – 93049 Regensburg
  Handelsregister: HRB 8932, Amtsgericht Regensburg - Geschäftsführer:
Ulrike Döhler, Manuela Kluger