Tomas Svensson wrote:
Ok, do you have any idea about what might cause this to happen? Could
it be something wrong with exception handling or dwarf2 debugging
output? Or possibly varargs handling? I am complete lost here
unfortunately... Other function calls work just fine.

Build any port that works, like x86, and step through the code to see why it does work. Now step through the code in your port to see what it does different that causes it to fail.

My guess, is that you have struct_value_addr set, because aggregate_value_p returned true, because of some problem with your port. The gcc code here isn't expecting a function like malloc to return a value indirectly through memory.

Jim