Boris Boesler wrote:
The following code generators use FOR_EACH_BB[_REVERSE] in the target machine dependent reorg pass:
    - bfin
    - frv
    - ia64
    - mt
    - s390

The very first thing that ia64_reorg does is
  compute_bb_for_insn ();

Just taking a quick look, I don't see any bb usage in the s390 port, and I see bfin and frv calls compute_bb_for_insns also. mt isn't using the full bb->insn mapping table, it is only using the bb tail, so it is probably not broken.

I think most basic block info should still be there at the end, it is the bb->insn mapping table that disappears. See the code for pass_free_cfg. This table can be recomputed if you need it.

Jim