Thanks for the response Mukti. I think the options could be: |-mlong-calls -mno-ep and ||-mno-prolog-function. Could please tell me how to sepcify these options in makefile? Because I use gmake (in Cygwin shell)

Thanks,
-Vijay

mukti jain wrote:
Can you experiment with optionmization options and -m850 and -m850e?
have a look at this too if you are looking for quick fix.
 http://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2005-08/msg00214.html

Thanks,
Mukti