>>> This was built against ppl 0.10.2 and cloog 0.15.10.
>>
>> Have you tried a bootstrap with neither ppl nor cloog ?  I have yet to
>> see
>> their value and I generally exclude them. This results ( thus far ) in
>> nice clean bootstrap builds.
>>

> i sucessfully bootstraped on  powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu and
> powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu but
> as i've ppl-0.11 i still need this configure hack:
> sed -i "/ppl_minor_version=/s#10#11#" $name-$version/configure

excellent. I love PowerPC.  :-)

On other fronts I have been working for days to get ppl to compile and
pass its own basic testsuite on Solaris ( i386 and Sparc ) and thus far
all attempts have failed. I have been in contact with Roberto Bagnara and
I have his next release candidate on my systems ( at Blastwave.org Inc. )
and I am sure we will work it out and then get GCC 4.5.2 ( RC or otherwise
) up and running. This will be a week of work at least however. :-\

--
Dennis Clarke
dcla...@opensolaris.ca  <- Email related to the open source Solaris