On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 08:42:16AM -0500, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to suggest that new implementation files have
> the '.cc' extension, unless they are meant to be processed
> with a C compiler.  (I am not proposing wholesale renaming.)

I do not care very much but I disagree.  Having some files with .c
suffix and some with .cc suffix would imply some sort of difference
where there is going to be none.  Much more confusing than C++
compiled .c files, especially to newcomers, I suppose... and I though
we cared about them, that's the reason why I'm writing this email.  I
will not be surprised by this myself, so I can live with it.

Martin