Hi!

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 18:24:56 +0100, I wrote:
> First, pardon the long CC list.  You are, in my understanding, the people
> who are interested in collaborating on the topics that are being prepared
> on gomp-4_0-branch: "LTO" streaming, acceleration device offloading,
> OpenMP target, OpenACC, nvptx backend -- and more?

For the very same reason writing to you again: yesterday, when I
registered for the GNU Tools Cauldron 2014,
<http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2014>, I proposed to Diego (and he
confirmed) that we should have another Accelerator BoF, following up to
the one we had last year, suggested and run by Torvald Riegel,
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3C1372331016.22198.2647.camel%40triegel.csb%3E>,
<http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?message_id=%3C1375103926.7129.7694.camel%40triegel.csb%3E>.

Unless someone has convincing arguments to do otherwise, I propose we
again do this in the format of a BoF: interaction, discussion instead of
presentation.  For a preliminary agenda, Torvald's posting from last year
still seems usable.  ;-)

Grüße,
 Thomas