On 04/22/2014 03:37 PM, Richard Biener wrote:
On April 22, 2014 9:28:15 PM CEST, Kenneth Zadeck <zad...@naturalbridge.com>
wrote:
Richi,

David Edelsohn said that I should talk to you about appointing
reviewers
for wide-int.    While I think that it may not be necessary to have any

reviewers for wide-int in the long term, I think that it would be
useful
to make Richard Sandiford, Mike Stump and myself reviewers at least for

this release cycle.

While of course one hopes that there will be no issues with wide-int, a

change of this size will have some pain no matter how well we have
tested it.  Having three reviewers will assure problems are resolved
quickly.
Works for me.  I suppose this mainly covers wide-int.[CH], right?
if you want to define it that narrowly you can. it really depends on how much help you want and how much you trust us not to go beyond what is reasonable. All three of us have been at this long enough to know when to ask for help.

Kenny
Richard.

Thanks,

Kenny