I found the root cause.

In function rs6000_preferred_reload_class, it specifically check the
case that reload 0 into a VSX register, then the target reload class
is VSX register. VSX instructions can't load a constant into VSX
registers directly, I guess the author wanted to use a SUB or XOR
instruction to get a 0 value.
Then function gen_reload calls gen_move_insn to generate the reload
instruction, which actually generates a movdi_internal64 insn, and it
doesn't contain a constraint to handle the 0->VSX register case, and
causes ICE.

So it can be fixed by adding a new constraint to movdi_internal64 to
load 0 to VSX register.

thanks
Guozhi Wei